1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

[Fire Tuner] Cannot change terrain :(

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Creation & Customization' started by Palavos, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Palavos

Palavos Chieftain

Hello. I got a long break from Civ VI and now I am back to play again. I noticed that I can no longer change the terrain with Fire Tuner... all other options are working fine... but terrain is not! When I check the box of terrain, it auto un-check..

any idea how I can fix this?

Thanks in advance!

PS. Will they ever release a in-game world builder like Civ IV? did they talked about it?

2. Deliverator

Deliverator Graphical Hackificator

The terrain does change but not visibly in the 3D view. If you make the changes in the strategic view you can see them. You need to save and reload the map before you can see them in the 3D view.

Also I think you need to edit the script to make it work.