First Game Suggestion (Try if you Like)

ShadeSigma

Chieftain
I think this game was quite interesting for me it took a while to win but I did it Cultural wise. I'm just wondering if someone else here would beat in way before me. I went against aggressive Civs with Ghandi. I hope it's interesting for you, if not, then sorry I tried. LOL

User Civ: Ghandi of Indians
AI Civs: Mongols, Germans, Songhai, Arabians, Aztecs
Map Size: Small
City States: 12
Map Settings: Lakes (Large Lakes)
Resources: Standard
Speed: Normal
Difficulty: King

If I did something wrong please tell me and criticize away.

well I gave it a go, but it was a pretty poor cultural win really. probably could have done far better, but kept getting distracted.

I kinda felt the same way actually. About midway in the game, I was on track for a science victory. BUT I decided to make it more difficult by only having just one city. My borders were crazy big and all I did was defend myself. I made great friends with the Mongols though.

But thanks for the reply. I want to make interesting games for people on here and I try them out myself first but I want to witness someone actually killing a game I took over 300 turns to beat. LOL

I'll try harder next time though. Sorry if it was real boring.

Well what I did was use Ghandi. Ghandi is a peaceful nation. So I wanted to include some aggressive Civs to see how long I could hang out. I was on track for a Science Victory, but I spawned Great People and had loads of Great Artists that built landmarks around. I used Piety and my culture was crazy. I beat the game with one city and my borders were crazy big.

The War Elephants helped out big in defending myself.

Top Bottom