Fish Farms

Fish Farms for Better Water Tiles 1.7.0

Released 1.8.0. It's also on the Steam Workshop.
  • Should now properly work for the Royal Navy Dockyard.
  • Changed the Harbor adjacency bonuses to +3 for the adjacent city center. +1 gold for every 2 adjacent fishing boats changed to +1 gold for every 2 adjacent coast tiles.
  • Plastics adjacency removed and returned to its vanilla +1 food.
  • New adjacency bonus added for fishing boats: +1 gold for every 2 adjacent fishing boats. Unlocked at Celestial Navigation.
  • A city that has both a Harbor and a Commercial Hub gets +2 gold...

Hello Magil.

I've translated your mod to german including the inactivated parts in case you want to activate them again.
Thank you for this mod. It's the only one I use which changes basic game mechanics.

Attachments

• FishFarmsBuildingsText.xml
    4.7 KB · Views: 302
  • FishFarmsText.xml
    2.5 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:
Hello,

love the mod, but it seems that only the description was updated to 1.8.0 not the file itself.
I'd very much like to play with the updated mod but can't access through steam workshop.
Would you be so kind to upload it here as well?

Thanks

The Naval Tradition civic allows fishing boats to act like Feudalism farms, providing +1 food to each fishing boat with 2 fishing boats adjacent.

If a fishing boat is adjacent to another fishing boat and a land farm, does it get the +1 food adjacency bonus?

Similarly, if a land farm is adjacent to another land farm and a fishing boat, does it get the +1 food adjacency bonus?

If a fishing boat is adjacent to another fishing boat and a land farm, does it get the +1 food adjacency bonus?

Similarly, if a land farm is adjacent to another land farm and a fishing boat, does it get the +1 food adjacency bonus?

No, farms do not interact with fishing boats in that way.

Top Bottom