Flak and Sam Animation

Pounder

Phaethon was here
Trying my hand at some simple animations. Not sure where to post this, I posted my other animations here, they are not quite units and I figure the LH animations reside here, so why not.

Inspired by NavyDawg's RPG SAM.

Here is a mixed of sam and flak.

As you can see I have borrowed from NavyDawg, Firaxis and I think the black flak clouds was Wyrmshadow, maybe someone could correct me.

Here are the files: the animation, the ini file and the wav file.

Attachments

• Gun_20mm.zip
    25.8 KB · Views: 671
  • Samini.zip
    513 bytes · Views: 606
  • samflak.zip
    138.6 KB · Views: 472
  • flakfinal.gif
    flakfinal.gif
    33.3 KB · Views: 1,667
Cool unit-animation, Pounder :goodjob:

Althrough I'm wandering why it is placed in DWNL database in "terrains" section, I have some troubles finding it, only be sheer accident I spot the unit when I was loking "flak" artillery.

Is there any no-SAM version for WW1-WW2 period? I'm asking because I'm in dire need of such animation and I'm seriously worried that will have to do it myself from skratch by flikster, using some random explosions animation from here and there...

I believe there are two flak animations done, one by Gary Childress and an older from 2004 that I think Wyrmshadow did. I can't find that one on this site but I know that several scenarios use it, like El Justo's awesome Age of Imperialism. Just look for it in the Art/Animations/SAM folder :)

Top Bottom