FLCster can't open

Predator145

Prince
I've just downloaded the full version of FLCster. After successfully correcting the COMDLG32 issue I tried opening it. But when I tried opening a file things don't happen. How do I use this program?

Now that I've managed to run FLICster I opened the unit's FLC files. I've exported the FLC default graphics as Storyboard PCX w/border' on Gimp. I would like to modify that unit by adding a bit of upper arm armor. So I added things on all the graphics squares. But now what's the next step? I've exported the pcx file to an FLC file. But now FLCster can't play it. There is no "view animation option", and most many criteria didn't pass. So how do I make small changes to a unit's graphics and convert it back?

I just found what I needed: https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/pcx-to-flc.550820/ Time to dip my toes into creating.

So I just dun goofed and named the new fxm file the same as my storyboard. All my hard work down the drain. But I still have an FLC version of that storyboard. Is there a away to convert FLC back to PCX? FLICster can open that FLC but there is no export as PCX option.

Edit: So I did things again and managed to create a fmx file, pasted the modified unit default storyboard on it. Then use FLICster to open that fmx file and export it as an flc file. But now I get "Run time error, subscript out of range 9" when I try to play the animation.

Last edited:
Top Bottom