Flev's Replacement - Raging Barbarians

Egypt saved it's capital :mad: Last time I checked there was a single defender, which got upgraded this turn, another guy got drafted and yet another one got rushed with the gold. But how did the 4th defender end up in capital, I wonder?

Egypt saved it's capital :mad: Last time I checked there was a single defender, which got upgraded this turn, another guy got drafted and yet another one got rushed with the gold. But how did the 4th defender end up in capital, I wonder?

Well - this time technology really helps ... didn't you noticed the railroad which is almost completed ? :crazyeye:

BTW - where is the save now ? I'll be out from my laptop for two days for Ortodox Easter celebration ... see you when I'll came back !

Mine was sent to Morgoth on 27th...

Another turn another bloody battle with Egyptians. In spite of the huge technological advantage of a nation with Machine Guns and Infantry -- brave Roman Cavalryman succeeded in destroying the nucleus of Egyptian forces together with the General Hernan Cortes!

For the first time ever Rome has surpassed Egypt in score!

Anyone know where the game is?... my last turn was 5/11 and I played and sent that day

I have posted in this thread on May 15 about the turn I played, but apparently never emailed to Morgoth. My bad, sorry everyone. Turn sent now.

Romans mourn the fall of Great General Bellisarius to the annoying Egyptian Infantry who attacked across the river with 25% odds without even bothering to cross the river diagonally using road and attacking from the east without river penalty. :gripe:

Egypt suffers yet another critical blow from Rome -- former Incan capital with 3 wonders in it is sacked and mercilessly destroyed to avenge the deaths of our brethren. Their death was not in vain -- this was the third major Egyptian city with Wonders in it that was destroyed lowering Egiptian score 90 points bellow the new leader -- Magnificent Rome!

Link to video.

Because nobody joined me to stop runaway Egyptian civilization :egypt:. While France still has no gunpowder Egypt has Machine Guns and Infantry. For the last 2 years of real time my Rome did everything to slow down Egypt, but Mali even traded techs with the tech leader! This leaves me and you locked in this perpetual conflict where I need to outsmart an opponent who has constant technological advantage!

5 years and 450 turns guys! wow :goodjob:

Guys, we used to have a good pace last few rounds, who's holding the game now?

Hi guys... anyone know where the game is? My last play was 9/15... nice job on the new forum

Last edited:
Malinese civilization has been destroyed! GG, Norvin, you were playing this civ for many years in real time terms...

Norvin and his mighty Malinese thanks the Roman scourge for putting him out of his misery... and as a final request, urges the Italian forefathers to take some time out to invent pizza

Why did France attack Rome ... with 3 units? :confused: We just lost a lot of mutual trade...

So Egypt did it again. Another unprovoked act of aggression :)

Despite being severely out-teched, Roman war machine was able to score against the second most important Egyptian city, which had 4 Wonders, generated large income as Christian Holy City and had an Academy (not to mention important National Wonders). This must delay Tanks for Egyptians for few more turns and show to the rest of the world that it is possible to resist Egyptian aggression for many hundred years now ;) !

Top Bottom