FML 4-Shaka

I'd love to see a huge stack suicide itself against it. I'd take immense pleasure in it - like a bubble wrap being crushed.

Does that include the spam-settlers to new-world thing that happens on for example Terra Maps?

Stalin's going for Eliza, I just know it.

all my loyal people that actually read my playthroughs:

I am very sorry for the delay. During most of the weekend, I was being my mom's shopping mule. However, it paid off in that I got rewarded with Europa Universalis III, meaning I just blew the last two days playing a game as Austria. That game is LONG. A quick summary: I annexed all of Bohemia, Switzerland, and most of Croatia, and am incredibly hated. Then I inherited the throne of France, meaning Burgundy got F-bombed by the unstoppable juggernaut. To my east, Muscovy is swallowing everything whole, and Sweden united Scandinavia. Hungary ate Poland ;p As soon as my infamy goes down, reDOW on Burgundy, annex+vassalize, or save for later, splitting it with France, then we go kill Milan(which owns almost all of Italy), followed by Hungary, then the German state, then Scandinavia/England/Iberia(# of territories in order goes Portugal->England(!)->Castile->Catholic Granada(?!?!)->Aragon). Point being, I be enjoying my new game, but Civ is much better(well, it doesn't drag on for a week basically). Sorry for the delay, but I will return before Friday with the rest of the world crushed under my heel!

If anyone is actually worried whether I might bail on what I promised above, I have a HUGE list of games I have and haven't even played yet because civ blows them out of the water.

-Fallout 3
-Elder Scrolls IV
-inFamous
-GTA 4
-COD MW2
-LittleBig Planet
-Uncharted 2
-Portal
-Bioshock 2
.....I'm fairly sure there's more. Not to mention all the games I've acquired through *other* purposes :mischief:

As you can see, I'm too CIV addicted to ditch it :lol:

Well, sorry to leave you all waiting in suspense, but when I made that promise, I forgot that I was leaving for vacation on Saturday. :rolleyes: I'm currently skiing in West Virginia until Friday. However, I HAVE played up to the 1770s(I think), so expect an update Friday night/Early Saturday. I'm sorry that I couldn't finish the next round before I had to leave for vacation. :(

Well, sorry to leave you all waiting in suspense, but when I made that promise, I forgot that I was leaving for vacation on Saturday. :rolleyes: I'm currently skiing in West Virginia until Friday. However, I HAVE played up to the 1770s(I think), so expect an update Friday night/Early Saturday. I'm sorry that I couldn't finish the next round before I had to leave for vacation. :(

Wait, I'm on the Eastern Seaboard, and I thought that all the snow melted 2 weeks ago!

Although I am in MD, so I guess WV might be different.

If anyone is actually worried whether I might bail on what I promised above, I have a HUGE list of games I have and haven't even played yet because civ blows them out of the water.

-Fallout 3
-Portal

Fallout 3 is interesting, but run, do not walk, to play Portal. It's not that long and unbelievably fun and innovative.

Why were you expanding into that garbage horn of Africa when you could have had central Africa with all that green and gems?

Seconded.

What's with Arabia's score? What did it do so wrong??

Well, I be back from Europa Univeralis.....and WOW. Europa Universalis is everything I originally wanted when I first started playing CIV but then I learned to love what Civ has. Of course, the round has been played(stupid laptop battery died on me coming home from the trip meaning I had to replay the final third once I got home[4:00pm]). I'm going to upload the pictures soon, and post the update. But as for why I'm expanding into East Africa? Well, I'm farming promotions on my muskets from the barbarians that keep coming out of the jungles and West Africa, while East Africa is at the risk of Stalin swooping in doing his mass-RLXing and can pay for itself with watermills and farming of everything, and some food resources. Sidenote, my brother is the one that completely beat Portal within a day :lol:. Another sidenote, there's always snow in the mountains but the VA is starting to heat up(yay?)

Regarding EU.......I like it a lot. Maybe one day for the hell of it/doing something different I'll play a LSOE on EUIII :lol:. I posted a while ago on the CiV forum that expecting realism in Civ is pointless, and that's why EU exists. Essentially and in summary: Civ>EU for gameplay and EU>Civ for history. Whichever I feel like playing is the one I will play that moment/day/week:)lol:), but of course, Civ, and LSOE come first!

Top Bottom