1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

FML 4-Shaka

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Strategy & Tips' started by EMT, Mar 5, 2010.

1. EMT

EMT Hated by the Spaniards(?)

Well, I hate to post this. Really, I do. I've become quite busy with the 4th quarter of school starting, with SOLs, Finals, and generally the hardest chunks of classes that I've taken. I haven't even been able to devote time to the writeup! Neither EU, Civ, or Total War have been played for days! I feel stressed, and I have a sense of guilt that I've left people hanging for an update on this. Until summer, I'm going to have to suspend regular updates. Until mid-June or so, my face is going to be grounded into textbooks by my parents, and if need be, myself. I WILL still play rounds, but I can't promise regular updates anymore. I'm not going to compromise myself, because then I'll feel even more guilty. :( I hope you all understand, and actually are still interested enough in my series to read an update when I get around to it. You may be wondering how I had enough time to type this up. Well, during my easiest class(with the least amount of work infact), being Programming, I have time to type up things at rare opportunities when the teacher's busy, and I pre-typed this about 5 hours ago. :lol:

2. Yared

Yared That Guy

We understand, don't worry and don't be guilty :) We have lives of our own and we understand that life gets in the way sometimes.

3. CHEESE!

CHEESE! On a long nostalgia trip

What's a 'life'?

4. Yared

Yared That Guy

That thing that you do when you're not playing civ.

5. CHEESE!

I've never come across that situation. Can you post a save?

6. Yared

Yared That Guy

I'm afraid my mod is incompatible with your patch version.

7. CHEESE!

Just go into WorldBuilder and save it.

8. Yared

Yared That Guy

Unfortunately, WB doesn't work with it. Ohh, there have been many a time where I've wished I could drop a modern armour outside my enemies' cities :sad: