Foistware from CFC?

Ada-Ware did find some more files SpyBot missed, but it did fail toremove the DSO Exploit.

I am running SpyBot on my newer computer, and it (as expected) found five entries of the DSO Exploit...Along with 81 entries of some "Hotbar" file.

Searching for these annoying little programs is actually pretty fun...

Paalikles said:
@MarineCorps: first of all - Kazaa comes with a lot of nastyness. I see you also have "lycos sidesearch" - that's a result of similar nastyness.
In your tray to the right on your task bar - I see the "weathercast" from whenU - that's even nastier. 52 processes running - and only 1 application - ad-aware showing :eek: that should also be alarming.
Most of the times I use my computer, I seldom get over 35 processes running at once - and I know what each one do.

This little program does real time detection of spyware:
http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/spywareguard.html.

Also: Remember to configure Ad-aware to do both a deepscan, and scan compressed archives!
Actually it isn't my computer it's my older brothers. :lol: And yes I know about Kazza I told him about it when I told him he beat my record of 213 at once :crazyeye: Through I don't think thats an honor. :crazyeye: And I still ahven't run spy bot yet.

Top Bottom