for when, the zulus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Because for an average kid from target audience Songhai, Siam, Zulu and Ethiopia are even more fantastic and out-of-this-world than Zergs and Protoss' - they have no clue and they don't care, whereas old fans would go "ooh a new thing! Great!" so that would stall them long enough to not see the shortcomings of the release.

2. So that Zulu, Ethiopia and "The Danes" can be sold separately later on. I mean, Ski Infantry? Bring them on, what a splendid idea! :rolleyes:

1. Because for an average kid from target audience Songhai, Siam, Zulu and Ethiopia are even more fantastic and out-of-this-world than Zergs and Protoss' - they have no clue and they don't care, whereas old fans would go "ooh a new thing! Great!" so that would stall them long enough to not see the shortcomings of the release.

2. So that Zulu, Ethiopia and "The Danes" can be sold separately later on. I mean, Ski Infantry? Bring them on, what a splendid idea! :rolleyes:

Pretty much this, although maybe with less snark.

BTW, how is it remotely possible that the Danes, namely vikings, don't have a longship that is an oceangoing trireme? Like seriously how could they end up with ski infantry over this? Polynesia has ocean going ability early (and when it comes to eye rolling, the culture producing moai improvement definitely fits that category for me) , why not the Vikings?

The developers/program leads are 'too cool for school' and refuse to do anything that might please the old-time civvers.

What do you mean? Songhai was the largest African Empire with a military force unbeatable by other Africans (emphasis on other Africans they were destroyed by the Europeans guns) They wer a powehouse of trade and knowledge, a truly pious and powerful nation. i personally would rather have the Mali, but Songhai is still a really good stood civilization to add(much better than the zulu)

i played civ4 and I don't want to see the same faces from that game in this game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom