Foreign Advisor graphic prob.

Keroro

Dororo: Ninja Frog
Does anyone know what the problem is with the Thracian and Persian leaderheads in this picture?

I figure that the Thracian one is a transparency problem, but I can't work out how to put it right. A big thanks to anyone who can help.

Attachments

• problem.jpg
    problem.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 70
I sure do. The advisor pcx has been changed from a four-era to a single era - but the colours haven't been changed correctly. Obviously, I can correct the Alexander one for you (as it's in the game), but if you can upload the four-era version of the Persian leaderhead, I'll change it to a single era one without the colour issues.

R8XFT said:
I sure do. The advisor pcx has been changed from a four-era to a single era - but the colours haven't been changed correctly. Obviously, I can correct the Alexander one for you (as it's in the game), but if you can upload the four-era version of the Persian leaderhead, I'll change it to a single era one without the colour issues.

Yeah, my graphical skills leave a lot to be desired. Cutting and pasting is about as far as I get. :mischief: And thanks for your very generous offer. :thanx: The Persian advisor is attached, along with the Thracian if you need it.

BTW, how is the AD update coming along? I never quite got round to downloading the old version, but it was certainly on my list of mods to play before I die. I look forward to the new version, especially with all the delectable ladies that you're making for it.

Attachments

• AS_all.pcx
    114.7 KB · Views: 37
  • AL_all.pcx
    133.1 KB · Views: 38
Keroro said:
BTW, how is the AD update coming along? I never quite got round to downloading the old version, but it was certainly on my list of mods to play before I die. I look forward to the new version, especially with all the delectable ladies that you're making for it.
Due to our cross-posting, I didn't see this question!! It's coming along fine. There'll be a major burst of activity in a week's time as I have ten days off together, so work on the mod will be full steam ahead ;) .

Tested both leaders in game, and they're perfect, thanks again. :goodjob:

R8XFT said:
Due to our cross-posting, I didn't see this question!! It's coming along fine. There'll be a major burst of activity in a week's time as I have ten days off together, so work on the mod will be full steam ahead ;) .

Ten days off!? :eek: Crikey. You can fit a lot of civ into ten days. Glad to hear it's going well, I think I'll start lurking on your development thread now. ;)

ShiroKobbure said:
Oh Im so happy to see my heads being used ^ ^.
Sorry the PCX have problems

Your leaderheads are great, I'm also using your Asoka leaderhead for the Mauryans - love the moustache on that one. :goodjob: Don't apologise about the PCXs, that's my fault because I didn't change them to single era properly.

Top Bottom