Free MMORPG

Fetus4188 said:
Looks perty :p let's see how slowly my broadband can download :)

EDIT: 270 kb/s :p

Yay! Then we can run our nails over a chalkboard after. :lol:

Geez this thread still alive :eek:
Good to know. I'm over lvl 200 now, fighting the most dreaded creature in game: the Balrog.
The other pics give you an idea of the clash against Giant Golden Dragons...

Attachments

• Screen(10_18-18_55)-0002.jpg
    Screen(10_18-18_55)-0002.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 166
I'm tempted now. Will have to wait until I get my internet back on. Damn... Not paying bills is only good until they shut off the internet.

I tried numerous of these free MMORPG's but after awhile it gets boring because all you do is kill monsters level up get gold so you can buy better equipment, and kill bigger monsters so you can level up more and get beter equipment. it never ends

GenghisK said:
Ok I couldn't resist the temptation showing my power ;)
Me in the middle. All those foes around trying to hit me. It ended by a huge slaughtery. (in case you wondered they died all ;))
Yeah but theyre all ladybirds mate :D

Looks tight! I might check it out! if the thread writer has time, i would like to know the main idea of this game, possibly by Private message so I don't feel like a total idiot when most of it whooshes over the top of my head, I.E. the goal of this game? thanks, cool graphics too! :D

Edit: almost double posted same message! :p

That game rather dull, infact its worst than D2LoD. Cant run, poor AIs sometime wonder what the hell is that monster doing? My first char was an elf and doing okay for 15mins until i shot a beetle, then i died lol. It has poor animation frames and couldnt tell how or what is hitting me so my guess that beetle was throwing javs at me or something (never seen anything).

Only limit visual range on your screen so that is not so great. GuildWars would blow this into pieces anyway. Yes GW is free to play online but unfort you have to buy the game.

damunzy1 is my name, going in.

Uh, translation?

Mu Online said:
MU PLUS PREMIUM SERVICE NOW AVAILABLE!

Attention MUtizens! Puwede ka nang mag-reset ng stats ng character mo sa pamamagitan ng MU Plus Stat reset. Para ito sa mga character na level 250 pababa. Puwede kang magpa-reset ng 3 beses sa bawat character sa iyong account.
Ayus! Paano ko ipapa-reset?
Sundin lamang ang mga sumusunod na steps:

1. Mag-log in sa account mo sa MobiusOnline.ph (http://www.mobiusonline.ph)
2. Gamitin ang ePASA para mag-transfer ng ePoints sa MU Plus account (muplus). Sigiraduhin na meron
kang sapat na ePoints balance para magawa ang transaction. Ang kailangan na ePoints ay:

Unang reset: 350 ePoints
Pangalawang reset : 700 ePoints
Pangatlong reset: 1000 ePoints
Kailangan na ePASA ang eksaktong ePoints. Hindi puwede ang installment na ePASA.

3. Tumawag sa GSS sa 814-7020 para ma-confirm ang inyong request. Tatanungin namin ang pangalan ng
character sa inyong account na gusto ninyong i-reset. Ang inyong request ay maibibigay sa loob ng
24 oras.

Actually I just started because of your thread. If you have any crap lying around I could some stuff as a Dark Knight. For a completely free game you can't complain. Game name is Deitykiler and I try to stay on the No pk server in Maya. Do you have a Magic Gladiator?

Holy necropost Batman. At first I read the OP and was like "No WAY Priston Tale is still around?!" and then I noticed the post date. Yeah, 2004, back when MMO's by and large were Korean and free, right on the cusp before WoW came out and swept away all the foreign games in favor of something that didn't suck.

I tend to find a bunch of free-to-play MMOs have terrible economic features. Requiring a player to stand in one place and hawk the wares to be sold may be somewhat realistic, but it's incredibly dull and essentially a non-valuable use of gaming time.

Edit: Ack. There's been an outbreak of necromancy. I must have caught it.

Top Bottom