• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Free State of Venice

Yes, it has been resolved, as 1889 retains commandership and Warlords withdraw from the running of things altogether.

I will resign my possition as Grand Banker in this faction to ecome the High Priest.

I'm resigning my dubious title of Grand Commander of the Principality of Kassite and the ill defined authority that goes along with it to join the Aretan Court.

Its alright with me.

May I ask why?

As long as you are aware that the Free State of Venice is still a city in the Arete Nation. :)

Hey would like to join this faction if welcome here. Was wondering if i register first or ask to be accepted here. Was wondering about a position, How about a viceroy(good starting position or to high). If any info such as work and maps could be provided for what ever task i get.
thanx, Sk8er AG

This Faction has been dormant for a long time, but I glad it has re-emrged as it seems I never solidified my resignment, which I hereby do now.

The faction is almost completely dissolved, but you may enter as its leader now, if you wish. Sign up for the DG in the citizen thread, by all means, though. And remember, you don't need to be aligned with a faction at all.

This Faction has been dormant for a long time, but I glad it has re-emrged as it seems I never solidified my resignment, which I hereby do now.

The faction is almost completely dissolved, but you may enter as its leader now, if you wish. Sign up for the DG in the citizen thread, by all means, though. And remember, you don't need to be aligned with a faction at all.

so id be the only party member?

As far as I know, Duke Blackstone is still technically a member, but I believe hes been inactive since its beginning as the Principality of Kassite.

So, yes.

As far as I know, Duke Blackstone is still technically a member, but I believe hes been inactive since its beginning as the Principality of Kassite.

So, yes.

alrite i dont think it would be a gud to start off as the only party member so ill look for a different faction. any reccomendations?

Top Bottom