City-State and Barbarian colors problem

Inspector_beyond

Chieftain
Sorry if this has been posted already, but I need help.

I want to change few colors. In perticular:
Barbarian colors
Venetian colors
Standart City-State Primary color.

So, let's start with the most problematic - Venice.

So for some reason, when I try to define colors for Venice city-state, it doesn't work, despite this code working for any other city-state. And when I tried to confirm if my code for that city state is fine, I could not find ANY reference to it. Byzantine and Gaul expansion folders contain literally no lines about Venice, despite this city state appearing in this pack. I even tried to define it as Antioch, which is the city-state that was replaced by Venice in the pack, but even that didn't worked. So I need help with that.

As for others - they simply don't work. No color has been changed, despite me changing only vanilla color codes, without touching palette definition itself.

Code that I try to use:

INSERT OR REPLACE INTO PlayerColors
(Type, Usage, PrimaryColor, SecondaryColor)
VALUES ('CIVILIZATION_BARBARIAN', 'Unique', 'COLOR_PLAYER_BARBARIAN_PRIMARY', 'COLOR_PLAYER_BARBARIAN_SECONDARY'),
VALUES ('CIVILIZATION_VENICE', 'Minor', 'COLOR_INSP_PLAYER_VENICE_PRIMARY', 'COLOR_INSP_PLAYER_VENICE_SECONDARY');

Last edited:
Try replacing VENICE with AMSTERDAM. Venice replaced Antioch, who replaced Amsterdam
Sorry, but that didn't worked. Venice, Amsterdam and Antioch are still Black and Yellow, aka vanilla colors.

EDIT: So, I fiddled with the format and managed to make it work... for Amsterdam. Venice is still BLack and Yellow, so as Antioch.

Last edited:
Top Bottom