Free State of Venice

I'd like to join and if Grand Commander is open I'd like to do that.

So are we runing the DG yet or should I prepare plans fo an assault on the capitol?

I'd like to join this faction if thats possible.

I'll be the factions news reporter, as it says in the Freedom Coalition's Constitution. However I'm not sure how much of the RP element I'll be able to report as I don't participate much in that.

But gameplay I'll definatly report.

I recommend that if we are to become the new Prime Faction, that we give dutchfire a position as some sort of strategic advisor, as he has proved his abilities in gameplay.

I'm not sure exactly what an alliance entails, but this game isn't that big so I'd like to give as many players a voice as possible. Dutchfire is a good player and pretty active so invite him over if he likes. I think he mentioned that few of the AD's players were still active.

Warlords backed the rebellion on your request, we would like to take reins over the army (with the approval and cooperation with Commander 1889 of course, maybe a division of the army into "armies" could work as well).

From another thread:

vra379971 said:
At the begining of this game, I outlined a plan to keep people active an informed.

- News on front page of site.

- Regular mailers to all citizens.

These have not been done, and the government`s responses have been woefully inadequate.

I propose that the new governments from this point MUST established a team to do these things, or risk losing the concept due to neglect of the peasantry.

Now, which group running for election will accept these things, for they will get MY vote.

Sounds like a good idea for another position, what do you say Warlord?

Right now I temporarily lead the PoF. And it wouldn't matter because I wasn't talking about them...

In the time that we have right now, meaning during the rebellion, I think we should revise some of the ways this faction runs.

We should re-buff both its appearance and its style of government to make a faction that is more dedicated to the DG then ever before in order to secure votes and move the DG on.

Top Bottom