French Razing Part II

What Cities shall we Raze?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Falcon02

General
Given the current results of the ongoing "French Peace" poll, and more recent talk about the use of razing again I figured I'd post another Razing poll to include the cities ahead of us... assuming we continue the war with France.

I got here too late to vote, but I would have voted for None of the Above.

Marseilles gives us dyes and has a decent strategic location. The barb city gives us ivory & food resources and also has a decent location (although it will require a lot of worker labor to improve). I'd definitely keep both of these cities.

We don't know where Paris or Tours are so we can't begin to judge whether they are worth keeping or not. In any case, I'm disinclined to burn any capital we capture. Once we know where and how Tours is situated we can make a decision on that city.

Short term, of course, keeping these cities is going to hurt our economy; but we can deal with that. Long term we'd be kicking ourselves if we'd raze any of these.

We know a bit more about city locations, so are in a slightly better position on deciding whether to keep or raze Paris and Tours. Given only 7 votes for this, it would not be out of line to poll again given new information. It would also be valid to just keep the poll result.

Still don't know where Tours is, but I will repoll for Paris.

There is hardly any room left for Tours up north so I assume it's south(west/east) of Paris.

Top Bottom