Funny Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume "Stack Attack" it's a check box under the options.

look on hte right, all vs russia in the classic age!

but USA and Russia were in future age will all techs like gods :)

I know the game tends to use your newest city as a Holy City, but I don't think this is what Mehmed had in mind. Also notice that Mehmed is in the northern half of the map and this city is in Antartica.

Mehmed is determined to make this city work. He's brought in his team of workers to build 3 watermills (even though it can only ever work 1 of them) and he even brought in a GP to build the shrine! Yeah, it's going to be mine soon. :mischief:

Wow, how did you ever manage so many nukes? How many hammers is that?

Its the best weopen ever, Looks like an innocent forest but its actually an army wearing costumes.

Mehmed is determined to make this city work. He's brought in his team of workers to build 3 watermills (even though it can only ever work 1 of them) and he even brought in a GP to build the shrine! Yeah, it's going to be mine soon. :mischief:

that is totally awesome! "A" for effort to Mehmed. i've had "doh!" idiot moments in the past ... so be sure the great prophet is gone from the city before you attack it and has built the shrine, and that it's pop 2. i know you know this, but so did i, wasn't thinking atm tho, auto-razed. :wallbash: yes i reloaded that one. and to be nitpicky, the RNG has a preference for your biggest (not newest) city with no religion to be the holy city for any new ones you found. so that's great luck for you that apparently all his other cities had religion, yeehaw!

i love the glowing trees too!

feeling obligated to add a screenie of my own and not just comments, altho it's not in the top ranks of funny ... going thru my screenshots folder i found one that cropped looks like this:

i remember that one was for HoF, just to get a diplo win for my QM table, didn't care how or about the total score. conquered my own continent (before my victims met the other continent, so no -DOWd our friend), then switched focus to getting the voting bloc on the other continent that i let live to my religion, since i didn't play it out to have near enough votes myself.

Smart...evil but smart

that is totally awesome! "A" for effort to Mehmed. i've had "doh!" idiot moments in the past ... so be sure the great prophet is gone from the city before you attack it and has built the shrine, and that it's pop 2. i know you know this, but so did i, wasn't thinking atm tho, auto-razed. :wallbash: yes i reloaded that one.

The prophet built the shrine, but I quickly realized that the city can never grow to size 2! There's no food for any kind of growth. I'm thinking that I'll take the rest of Mehmed's cities and then keep him as a vassal on his holy iceball... :satan:

The prophet built the shrine, but I quickly realized that the city can never grow to size 2! There's no food for any kind of growth. I'm thinking that I'll take the rest of Mehmed's cities and then keep him as a vassal on his holy iceball... :satan:

oh you're correct, doesn't it sometimes suck to be right! if only you could send him a food caravan from civ2. double if only ... if only the fur were deer. *pretend there's a sigh type of smilie to add here".

It might be possible for the city to grow to size 2 if it is possible to build a windmill on those hills when the borders of the city expand. However, even if it is possible, I doubt the AI is smart enough to do it. Your best bet would be to make that a world builder save file and play with city razing disabled.

EDIT: I just noticed that hills are -1 food. So, even with windmills, there will be no food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom