Funny Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
Appropriate or ironic, depending on how you see things...:lol:

Adolf Hitler's growing soft in his old days...
Civ4ScreenShot0004.JPG

View attachment 146310
Appropriate or ironic, depending on how you see things...:lol:

Adolf Hitler's growing soft in his old days...
View attachment 146311

love that one. What mod is this?

The one with Hitler is the ULTIMATE in ironies!

No, he's saying that the heavens demand it, but he wants you to consider your answer carefully so he doesn't kill you.

Cossacks in 1495 on multiplayer terra. Also note on the mini map that I am the only person on the new continent, and I am about to build 3 cities there. Only one other person at this point had engineering.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0018.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0018.JPG
    189.7 KB · Views: 685
Since he's speaking Romanian, could he be an undead from Transylvania, perhaps
I'm impressed you knew what he is speaking! :D Well for me, that was the first thing I realized when looking at that screenshot. I've heard of 0 health before though, maybe even in this thread. It's funny nonetheless. :lol:

But I think the greatest in the last couple of pages is the Adolf Hitler one!! :rotfl:

There have been a few like this, but this was good with the fighter position. Obviously, one needs to be a fighter pilot to visit the theatre, which is there, complete with shadow... :)
Mountain Theatre0001.JPG

First turn. Build a city. Get a second city for free.

Capac says "bite me now"

Funny culture. I capruted all cities visible, made peace due to war weariness and russia build khabarowsk and somehow pusches culture a lot from there. I also push culture massively while building police stations and won the culture race.

At war with shaka and he still voted for me as un general, not that it did mater, everyone voted for me, just one voted for self. Just didnt matter at all because I had almost twice as many votes as required alone.

Is that a bug or can culture pass over ocean if there's coast nearby?

It can. That's because culture can't extend its' influence over the ocean. Civ3 was like that.

How do you post a picture if it is on your own computer, rather than on a website?

How do you post a picture if it is on your own computer, rather than on a website?
You can't. You'll have to upload it to a website like ImageShack or PhotoBucket first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom