Funny Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! __

At war with shaka and he still voted for me as un general, not that it did mater, everyone voted for me, just one voted for self. Just didnt matter at all because I had almost twice as many votes as required alone.

why shaka votes for you. I think if someone hate you, but he hates other nominator more, he would rather abstain.

I thought I had some infantry on this transport - guess the chinese secret weapon killed them off ...

I may be missing something here...

But it appears that this fighter either didn't get the memo, or that he doesn't particularly care who or what he protects.

Closest I can figure, the destruction of the Persian civ created a vortex which accumulated all of their culture in two squares before destroying it the next turn.

and that tile is 3642500% persian.
upon death, all their culture got accumulated into 2 squares.

This is vanilla (I have better ship scale basic, although I doubt it causes this)
Here's another screen from later in the game (no culture, but the tile's still Chinese). In both cases, the foreign tile ownership disappeared after the turn ended.

Weird stuff! Is this a mod or a vanilla game?

I've seen this kind of wierd culture stuff occasionally in the vanilla game - it's not mod doing it, it's just a little bug in the vanilla game. That culture though really is there for that turn though - it can be quite a annoying if you want to move units fast through that area like you should be able to after capturing or destroying a city -that phantom culture really acts like cultural influence, slowing your units. I've never seen it last past the end of the turn that you capture the city in though.

How odd. Never seen a wall accross the sea before.

Cheater :p

How odd. Never seen a wall accross the sea before.
Me either, i noticed only when i plant a cultural bomb in Bombay, and checked the results. It's not a sea actualy, it's a large Lake. By the ocean, it's stops.

how did you get taht wall?
I discovered Masonry and, had the stone-resource in my borders, so i could built the Wall fast.

Its a warlord-only world wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom