Funny Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the Blue Marble mod but I'm not seeing those fonts. Is there a setting I have to change or something?

Here's a nice shot. Imagine the view if you lived here... :eek:

joethreeblah said:
That highlands start made me decide to try the great plains, hoping the start might be a littler bit better

You think your city's cool? Well your city isn't cool cuz it ain't got nuthing!!!
Check this:

It later has copper and iron in its radius plus horses!

low said:
I have the Blue Marble mod but I'm not seeing those fonts. Is there a setting I have to change or something?

Here's a nice shot. Imagine the view if you lived here... :eek:

You can play bungee jump from your window... cool! ::lol:

What IS strange, however, is how you can build houses and aqueducts on peaks that otherwise don't even allow crossng. Makes you wonder how the builders got there...

It's just one of the less annoying points where the new 3D engine does not enhance gameplay, but outright contradicts it.

Urederra said:
That is not so extrange...

I think I've heard about that one... it's the very famous hotel built by craving a cave in a cliff with picks and dynamites, right? And there's a lift going down to a private beach, isn't it?

I don't remember its name though, or even which country it is in...

Just a qucik question ,seeing as this is a screenshot thread and I don't want to make a whole new one, when you build a dock or port, does ti show up on the map by the body of water?

Mansa Musa would have to die before giving up that town and unfortunately that is what happened (I really wanted that town and the silk plantation was nice too).

kcwong said:
I think I've heard about that one... it's the very famous hotel built by craving a cave in a cliff with picks and dynamites, right? And there's a lift going down to a private beach, isn't it?

I don't remember its name though, or even which country it is in...

Errr... no, sorry :)

The picture is really an old city, its name is Cuenca and it is in Spain. It is not heading a beach, and some of the houses are 500 years old. They used to make things better in the old days :lol:

Here is another pic and a couple of links, just in case you are interested.

that pic is really amazing.

http://www.bamjam.net/Spain/Cuenca.html

http://www.idealspain.com/Pages/Places/cuenca.asp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom