Funny Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Urederra said:
Lying in the posts is against the forum rules. You might find that funny, the rest don't :(
Well people have different senses of humor, so it is not lying if he really thought the floating turret is funny...which it isn't, btw. :p

Alright we need some more...

My Missionary is a thief :blush: and hes done it in view of the Archer :nono:

Karmic fire?

"Gimme some of dat!" ~ said the Elephant to the Monk.

MeteorPunch said:
Well people have different senses of humor, so it is not lying if he really thought the floating turret is funny...which it isn't, btw. :p

I think that the purpose of this thread is to post funny screenshoots you come across when playing the game, but NOT photoshop them to fool us. I DO find funny the ones with dialogs in balloons since it is clear that they have been modified, but modify then to fool people is not funny in my books.

... and in my opinion, it is against forum rules.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=132048

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, racist, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this forum.

Urederra said:
I think that the purpose of this thread is to post funny screenshoots you come across when playing the game, but NOT photoshop them to fool us. I DO find funny the ones with dialogs in balloons since it is clear that they have been modified, but modify then to fool people is not funny in my books.

I think you're misunderstanding something...the turret really is floating in the game - that is no photoshop.

original post

Er...the phrase "lighten up" comes to mind.

GOT B.O.?

MeteorPunch said:
The Condor tricked everyone when he switched the pics. :)

I wasn't trying to trick you I was just making my own picture so I could draw on it what I thought he thought was funny. Sorry, if I did anyone a disservice:rolleyes:.

Shame it will make my citizens thirsty!

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0002.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0002.JPG
    135.9 KB · Views: 5,341
Winery over River.

Attachments

• winery over river.JPG
    winery over river.JPG
    177.2 KB · Views: 5,018
uhmmmm, how do u mine like that? more deadlier than chinese mines.
Look! the tower is on fire

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0021.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0021.JPG
    138.1 KB · Views: 5,855
Some of the screenshots here have been good for a nice laugh. I myself was especially fond of the cows catching the spy...not hilarious, but very cute.

But gosh...some people seem to be working from a definition of "funny" which is something other than what I know as Earth humor. Yeah, yeah...de gustibus non disputandum est, and all that...but still, c'mon folks.

Or, as Homer Simpson would say: Stupid thread! Be more funny!

[1 December update: Pontificating removed.]

Just had to get that off my chest. Now carry on...

-- Kevin​

Ignore Kevin. If your motivated to share a screenie that you think is worthwhile then by all means do so.

Note the Firaxis symbol on the work boats sail...

Attachments

• firaxis work boat.JPG
    firaxis work boat.JPG
    124.9 KB · Views: 5,217
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom