Funny Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. When Peter does that he seems to leap of the monitor.

P.S. Note the rotten teeth on Pete's mouth!

2. THE BIGGEST NUCLEAR EXPLOSION EVUH!!!!!!!!!:nuke::p

Spoiler :
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO CRUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just tell me if there is a bigger explosion than that. Plus I do not recommend you to set off 150+ ICBMs all at the same time. I'll probably crash your computer.

No World Builder Pics please! This has already been discussed!

Well, this is going to do wonders for Islam's reputation. :mischief:

EDIT: Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse... :eek:

Wait... the barbarians destroyed the French!? And researched Divine Right before anyone else!?

Maybe he played with Choose Religions, and the Frech found Islam before being obliterated?

In one of my recent games the barbs founded Islam, i think that may have been because of a mod interaction though, but it was still interesting.

Does he have any enemies? (this is on a small, 5 civ map) Note to self, don't let him get the AP.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    133.2 KB · Views: 330
  • Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    133.3 KB · Views: 247
  • Civ4ScreenShot0002.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0002.JPG
    133.8 KB · Views: 226
Spoiler :
Well, this is going to do wonders for Islam's reputation. :mischief:

EDIT: Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse... :eek:

That's actually pretty accurate. Before they founded Islam, the Arabs could be considered barbarians.

K'mon man! I just built that thing!

Spoiler :

I dunno if this is the ******ed teenage boy inside me talking but I thought of something else when she asked you to mount the chariot.

I dunno if this is the ******ed teenage boy inside me talking but I thought of something else when she asked you to mount the chariot.

It must be the dirty 38 year old man inside me talking, but I was thinking the same thing. :)

1. When Peter does that he seems to leap of the monitor.

P.S. Note the rotten teeth on Pete's mouth!

2. THE BIGGEST NUCLEAR EXPLOSION EVUH!!!!!!!!!:nuke::p

Spoiler :
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO CRUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just tell me if there is a bigger explosion than that. Plus I do not recommend you to set off 150+ ICBMs all at the same time. I'll probably crash your computer.

Was this on civ 4 or bts cuz if on vanilla it lags like crazy for like 5 mins. I did 350 once it was funny.

Originally in Beyond the Sword it had the cool explosion, but once I updated to version 3.17 it seemed to disappear. Any idea what happened to it?

Why do I even keep my advisors around?

Referring to yourself in the third person is kind of creepy Nepolenon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom