Futuristic / Sci-fi Zeppelin's

Reminds me of the Zepps from Moorcock's Warlord of the Air. Do we see a Bastable unit in the future? ;):D

:nuke: Cheers, Thor :nuke:

Perhaps the Idea of an air transport Zeppelin W/land/sea movement could load land/sea fighters at cities (or anywhere),but again I don't know nuttin'!

Just leave it to the steam-powered, bat-winged paratroopers. ;)

-Oz

:confused: "Cursed Treasure"? :confused:

Never mind. I'm moving overseas 10/1 and am just in the note-drafting phase now. 1st "big" status/announcement should be late October.

- And, if I've not said it before, I can't thank you enough :king:

Best,

Oz

Well, since it's time to confess flash game addictions… I like to run now and then… oh the music!!!

Zeppelin Battleship

Unit has been Civ Coloured. Armed with standard 50-Caliber Machine Guns, topside multi-purpose AA guns, an array of underside heavy-cannons, and a topside combat control station armed with a variety of forward and side shooting turrets. The underside operational facilities allows for small troop deployment/transport and/or heavy bomb load. Is a fantasy/futuristic unit.

Download here... ZeppelinBB.rar

Unit32, Large/Small pcx, and Sound Files included.

Zeppelin Battleship

Unit has been Civ Coloured. Armed with standard 50-Caliber Machine Guns, topside multi-purpose AA guns, an array of underside heavy-cannons, and a topside combat control station armed with a variety of forward and side shooting turrets. The underside operational facilities allows for small troop deployment/transport and/or heavy bomb load. Is a fantasy/futuristic unit.

Download here... ZeppelinBB.rar

Unit32, Large/Small pcx, and Sound Files included.

Amazing! Moorcock hisself would be proud! :dance: :bowdown: :thanx:

:bump:

Sorry to be a pain (especially to someone so kind and productive!) but there's construction going on indefinitely AROUND my house (some sort of medieval compound); they've destroyed my telly link; I can't read with headphones on but I CAN write or mod ...

:hammer2:

Top Bottom