• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

G-Major 9: February Vanilla/Warlords Combo

I only took 2 cities with Capac. I woulda been fine with just 1 captured city. Maybe even better since the 2nd city was pretty far away and expensive to keep. You ought to be able to do that with any leader. If Capac weren't Financial, I'd definitely pick another leader. Sadly they put the only trait that really matters (Fin) with +100% against archer.

Oh, I reaally thought that you have to finish that war than to keep one propable aggressor near you. Noticed afterwards that you took only 2 cities. (But that coulda been both of its cities anyway). When going inca wouldnt few more cities be possible & profitable? And yes if you just take city or two you can do it with any civ but it might take some reloads (eww). But that would surely lead to better time as aggr isnt very useful with diplowin with votes.

-Dracandross

War only gives you a -3. By the end I almost had him voting for me!

More cities might be better later in the game, but distant cities can really hurt before currency. I had already ended my war by then.

Top Bottom