Galactic Civilizations II Giveaway: Enter to Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderfall

Administrator
Administrator
Galactic Civilizations II came out two weeks ago and has received some very positive reviews since then. GameSpot rated the game 9 out of 10 and called it "a strategy gamer's dream". GameSpy rated the game 4.5 out of 5 stars and declared "Master of Orion is dead. Long live Galactic Civilizations II!".

Stardock Entertainment, the game's developer and publisher, has very generously offered 10 Collector's Edition boxed copies of Galactic Civilizations II for the giveaway on CivFanatics. If you want to win a free copy of the game, just enter the sweepstake by simply posting once below! We will randomly select 10 winners and the winners will be notified via email (so make sure your forum account email address is up-to-date).

Good luck!!! :)

Sweepstake Rules:

1. No purchase necessary.
2. The drawing is completely random, there is no way to guarantee a win.
3. You must be 18 years or older at time of entry.
4. Participants may submit one and only one entry. Any persons attempting to enter more than once will not be eligible to win.
5. Winners must provide a name and postal address in order to receive their prizes.
6. CivFanatics and Stardock only collect email and name/address information of winners to ship the prizes. Your personal information will remain private and is never sold or used for any other purpose.
7. Winners will be notified via email.
8. All prizes will be awarded. Any unclaimed prizes will result in the reselection of a winner until all prizes are claimed.
9. Void where prohibited.
10. Sweepstake will end in 7 days (March 14, 12 AM ET)

PS: You can learn more about the game at the Official GalCiv2 site (http://www.galciv2.com).

Sign me up, Thunderfall!

Me too! Although I missed the original Galactic Civilizations. Master of Orion series were good until MOO3.

Me Me! I want one! This will be better than that ms usb stick at least
BTW-a question, is it 10 free copies for just civfanatics or are there other forums that are fighting for the 10 copies?

Wo Hoo! Luck o Irish is bout to kick in!
If I die before I win, ye
best give to me next of kin!
:hatsoff:

Hmm ... I want to try this game ... lets hope its more dramatic improvements than have been seen in the CIV series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom