1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Game Breaking Issues

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by Battlehelm043, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Battlehelm043

Battlehelm043 Warlord

I'm glad you are pleased; I just wish I could say I have had the same experience. My hope was that the game made each playthrough unique due to the "map" dictating your necessity. This I had hoped would translate to the Diplomacy as it was to some extent in BNW. As it stands right now I can directly choose how to have the AI treat me where as I would also like the AI actions dictate what direction I should take. Unfortunately with the limited Diplomacy options as they are once a DoF is made, I cannot react; which makes diplomacy moot and forces me to either wait and become Khorne incarnate or Science/Culture/Religion myself to the endgame. I myself am a big diplomacy player and love to use intrigue and politics to manipulate the world/AI as I travel to my intended end goal. In Vanilla 6 and R&F, I managed to get some depth out of the Diplomacy aspects but not much. I feel though that with this expansion being aimed at Diplomacy, we have somehow gone backwards rather than forwards with what can be done in game. In the end this discussion will be reviewed by the devs hopefully and maybe a future patch or optimization will bring about a change.

Still if you are enjoying it, I am glad you are! :)

2. Battlehelm043

Battlehelm043 Warlord

I am sitting at 771 for CiV BNW and 120 for GS respectfully, I just hope they add more in regards to the diplomacy, the new system has so many possibilities I just feel jilted that it is not being used to its potential.

3. Abaxial

Abaxial Prince

My first game of GS I started out being friends with everyone and allies with a couple. Then I got tired of getting a stream of apostles sent down by Egypt, so I went to war and eliminated Egypt. Surprise, surprise, pretty soon I was being denounced all round. But then I got friends again with two of the AI civs. So mutability of relationships IS possible.

King Rad and Noble Zarkon like this.