Game crashes at start because it doesn't load mod's GameText.xml, please help!

Felipe Vieira

Chieftain
So, my Brazil's Dilma Rousseff mod for Civ 6 is almost finished (I mean, I think it is): finished the art, finished the definitions and everything I can think about, built the mod (I purchased the game from Steam so I could have access to Modbuddy). Now, the mod shows up at the selection menu, the art is apparently working well and sometimes the game loads and even starts, but it crashes as soon as it starts. Looking at the logs from files Database and Modding I took a hint that the XML file for the game text (GameText.xml) is not loading due to a "UNIQUE constraint failed" error probably because of the traits I attached to my Civilization: it's an alternate version of Brazil, a republic instead of an empire, but it still has the Amazon, the Street Carnival District and the Minas Geraes trait as Civilization traits. I think that somehow it is conflicting with the Brazil led by Pedro II that already comes with the game, and I ran out of ideas to fix it. Here's the files from the ziped mod folder and the entire logs folder also ziped so you can look at it:

Attachments

• BrazilRepublic_Dilma.zip
    20.7 MB · Views: 33
  • Logs.zip
    239.1 KB · Views: 30
Top Bottom