Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Prince

Votes: 23 60.5%
  • Monarch

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Emperor

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
This faction-based rule-set is roleplay driven, not gamey optimization driven. For all the true supporters of the Faction Ruleset, I recommend to continue the support to Prince Level, as it guarantees that we have enough liberty to integrate roleplay and gameplay, and at the same time have the opportunity to survive.

This faction-based rule-set is roleplay driven, not gamey optimization driven. For all the true supporters of the Faction Ruleset, I recommend to continue the support to Prince Level, as it guarantees that we have enough liberty to integrate roleplay and gameplay, and at the same time have the opportunity to survive.

I agree with Provo. Although the game is going to play easier than Prince with 9 civs, by playing at Prince we can figure out factions without gameplay distractions.

by playing at Prince we can figure out factions without gameplay distractions.

But the 'game play distractions' will help keep the role playing moving. Consider this, look at all the political upheaval with the middle east and how it has affected US politics and bureaucratic positioning. Won't that do the same thing here?

It's still a civ game and the actual game should affect the role playing and vice versa.

Well, Methos, in that case, let's go Emperor?

Since Methos has a point I suggest we runoff between Prince and Emperor.

Prince would still win imo.
Those voting Noble now will vote Prince, and those voting Monarch will either vote Prince or Emperor.
The Prince vote has a big enough lead to make a runoff poll unnecessary i believe.

I think some here got a unique idea about run-offs, when they are necessary or not. I would say that prince stands, weighted or non-weighted.

Top Bottom