Game Font Editor

Greetings ,

It has been a long time since I visit here , recently wanted to play CIV 4 BTS , I remember there used to be a program called CIV SCALE to adjust the font size ..is this the latest program tp do so ?

Nothing fancy needed ..just to make the font bigger , getting old..:) thanks!!!

Hi,
Thank you for the program.

I want to include some russian chars to replace some base chars, however, most don't have the same width. When i try to include these, it want me to enlarge the char and thus, use an incorrect ratio. Is there a way to automatically resize the char box instead of resizing the char ?

Is there a way to automatically resize the char box instead of resizing the char ?
Not that I know of. Adding/removing/resize the slots have to be done in some other program. Adding those functions would be a great addition though and has been on my wishlist for a while.

As for Russian characters, just copy paste the line from GameFont in M:C, They are present there, complete with variable character width and adjusted line height. GameFont works the same in BTS and colonization, which mean copy pasting icons works as well as copying between BTS mods.

Ok. I guess i just have to use a program which preserve alpha channel like gimp.

Top Bottom