Game Settings Extractions

ainwood said:
It might have been added to the version which hasn't been rleased yet.... :blush::blush::blush:
I should still upgrade to the latest release anyway. I'll do so tomorrow and get back to you. :)

Will this help extracting info about events like build completion etc. That be a great help for QSC.

I am with dfonarev from 2012 and Lord AJ from 2015. I am interested in this program but can not find the link.

I have found a method of determining the seed, for those who are interested. For the steam version go to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization III Complete\Conquests" then open "conquest.ini". In this file there should be a line that says "WorldSeed=". Next to it should be the seed of the last map played. You can also add a line to this file that says "KeepRes=1" to set the game to the resolution of your desktop.

My last seed was 83073187, on Standard, Wet, Warm, 5 Billion, Archipelago (80%). I think this is a good map because you start on an island with 3 other civilizations, but there is only one source of Iron which is just to the east of your starting location.

I haven't used this thread's utility before, but I have a recent similar utility at https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/civ3sat-reads-world-seed-and-more.572752/ that produces output like this:

Code:
Setting         Choice          Result
World Seed      156059380
World Size      Huge
Barbarians      Random          No Barbarians
Land Mass       Random          Archipelago
Water Coverage  Random          70% Water
Climate         Random          Arid
Temperature     Random          Warm
Age             Random          3 Billion

Top Bottom