Game significantly slower and buggy post update

Okigen

Chieftain
Does anyone notice the game is becoming much slower and buggy post the Gran Columbia update and the recent patch? I noticed a few things:
-Game loading time becomes super long after the Gran Columbia update. Like, twice longer. That is after I turned off all extra scenerios which I didn't have to do previously.
-After updating the new patch this week, gift are fixed at 10 gold per turn. I can't change the amount. Also, the - button does not work properly, no explanation pops up for agendas when I click -, for example. No explanation for new city suggestions pop up either.

Is anyone in the same boat?

Does anyone notice the game is becoming much slower and buggy post the Gran Columbia update and the recent patch? I noticed a few things:
-Game loading time becomes super long after the Gran Columbia update. Like, twice longer. That is after I turned off all extra scenerios which I didn't have to do previously.
-After updating the new patch this week, gift are fixed at 10 gold per turn. I can't change the amount. Also, the - button does not work properly, no explanation pops up for agendas when I click -, for example. No explanation for new city suggestions pop up either.

Is anyone in the same boat?
  • I've not noticed increased load times per se, but the time it takes to process turns seems substantially longer. I frequently go downstairs, get a drink and get back up while it's doing so, before it'd be enough time to have a look around.
  • You can increment the gifts of gold by hitting it again, but you can't use that pop up window to get precise amounts anymore. Can't trade favour either.
  • The - button does generally work, you have to press it and then wait a few seconds (tile breakdowns are instantaneous, for some reason). Now sure what you mean by new city suggestions.

• The - button does generally work, you have to press it and then wait a few seconds (tile breakdowns are instantaneous, for some reason). Now sure what you mean by new city suggestions.

I mentioned this in the other thread too. It’s when you have selected a settler and then you move the cursor over a tile with city icon. It previously would show a pop up with pro and cons of settling on the tile. Doesn’t display anymore even after waiting 5 secs.

and the game doesn't tell you how much turn has left before you can make peace with AI.

is no one there to beta test it in Asper company?

let me guess we have to wait till 3rd week of July for this bug to be fixed.... only to introduce ANOTHER bugs that will have to be fixed in AUGUST... which will be fixed in September... JEEZ cure and vaccine for covid 19 would arrive faster than for this game port to operate without any kind of bug. I would even doubt this bugs would be fixed before the switch is outdated for brand new console for Nintendo.

The game does run a slower than it used to before GS. Other than that it seemed pretty same for me. I cant say this patch affected much in performance.

Top Bottom