• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Game still never end??

Blanchflower

Prince
OK, I am facing a problem here. I played my first Civilization 5 game on a duel map with only 1 other computer player. I defeated it but the game still did not end! There are also 4 other city states on my game.

What is the reason for this? How do I make the game end? What should I do? Should I also defeat the city states? By the way, I defeated the AI on the easiest difficulty.

Thanks!

:(

Not sure, Danny. Did you disable the domination victory in your game set up?

You can check by setting up a new game and see which victory conditions are enabled.

Not sure, Danny. Did you disable the domination victory in your game set up?

You can check by setting up a new game and see which victory conditions are enabled.

I think that could be the problem. In fact, I disabled ALL victory conditions but ticked New Random Seed! Silly me!! :cry:

So how should I end this game now?

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

I think that could be the problem. In fact, I disabled ALL victory conditions but ticked New Random Seed! Silly me!! :cry:
Lol, why would you do that? Your game is basically sandbox mode now, so you should just abandon it and start a new one.

We all make mistakes, just make sure you learn from 'em. Start a new game, you know yourself you won anyway. Next game you can make it a bit harder on yourself.

Top Bottom