Game Strategy Proposal

amirsan

King of all Kings
This is a strat that has just came to me as I was reading a thread.
When I was playing a game as the French, I was bulding many (about 40) horsemen to attack the Vikings in the Ancient Age. Though when I got to 40 horsemen we were already in the Medivel ages and they had Pikes. So what I did as many of you would have done is upgrade!!!!!!!. I saved up alot of money in like 10 turns and I upgraded them to Knights and Killed the Vikings and the Arabs at the same time.

So now that we have the Chinese then lets forget about the Swordsmen and start building Horsemans for upgrading in the Medivel age and kill like half of the opponents in our continent. This may be a great accomplishment if only we start now and begin building little by little.

certainly worth consideration.

This is certainly the plan. I don't see us investing many more shields into warriors from this point forward. Maybe one or two more, but other than that, it's horsies the whole way.

So I guess the swordsman plan is through now?

Not necessarily... Although, I'm not sure how much gold we're going to be pulling in over the next few turns as we max out research to form trades.

The swordsman plan was orriginally formulated when we thought we had just 1 agressive neighbor, and no one else. Therefore that plan seems a little obsolete.

Even though it was still a popular idea when we met CDG, and even APO, it seems less and less of an option now.

Good idea Amirsan!

Top Bottom