Gametrainer (Cheattool) by MegaDev

@z_z_z_z

seems the exe file has been modified or something like this... can you send it me pack in compressed+protected archive? which antivirus program do you use?

@SasukeXIII

sorry, I had no time last weekend to send it to you... I'll try to find some free minutes for it today evening

@kingdark

the "left shift + f1" and "right shift + f1" are working 100% the same way and only write a different value to add... so it don't make sense if one cheat is working and other don't... do you know with "left" the left Shift-key and with "right" the right Shift-key on keyboard is meant?
and btw: the trainer is only for the original gameversion, not for illegal versions... game mods may also won't be compatible if the uses a different "CvGameCoreFinal ReleaseDLL.dll"
a confirmation sound cannot be added to this trainer, but our next MegaTrainer (follower of the MegaTrainer XL and MegaTrainer eXperience) will have such option

@Lemming

the live tuner is nice, but you won't reach any steam achievement when using it!

@SasukeXIII

I hate gmail for deleting emails in any case there's an exe file including even if it is located in a password protected archive... however, I've prepared it in a way gmail won't delete it and send it to you now... the instruction how to get the file is written in the email ;)

@z_z_z_z

seems the exe file has been modified or something like this... can you send it me pack in compressed+protected archive? which antivirus program do you use?

The av program is Avast. The archive is sent. :)

Downloading your mod: McAffee, Norton, and other anti-virus mods reports that your module contains the ARTEMIS[####] where ### is the version code trojan.

Attached is a screen grab of what the anti-spyware sees.

Attachments

• Image_00005.png
    Image_00005.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 358
I am sorry. But with my computer its not work. I can normal install and start, without problems and no massage from my avast antivir. I push the button to start civ5 but after i cant cheating anymore. Not someone works of the cheats.

I have Win7 64bit. I think there is the problem.

Any suggestion?

@z_z_z_z

sent you answer back

@trickster3

thanks for reporting, I've re-uploaded and re-analysed it at virustotal.com... you're right with McAfee, but Norton isn't rating it false positive anymore, but sure, some other does... I'll contact them and hopefully they fix their signatures to correctly rate our trainer as clean

@chueche

we're also using Win7 64bit, so that's not the problem, but you may need to run the trainer with right-mouse-click and choose "run as admin" and maybe also need to disable DEP
you should also use our tool MegaChecksum to verify if your Civ5-version is matching the one we've used for the trainer ;)

Thanks for the fast reply, but i have still the problem that the cheats not work.:( I have start as Admin with right-klick and i have use your programm to verifid the version. It is both correct.

If there a problem because i use a german version?

probably your AV-program removes the exe file too... which AV do you use? maybe we can contact them to solve the problem

however, as hotfix I can send you the exe file by email... just post your email-address here or send it to me by PM ;)

Hi.. can u send me the exe file as in an attachment to haffis@hotmail.com pls.. Thanks.

Could you add a new section in the civilopedia saying all the shortcuts? thanks

Is this still running? I'm trying to get this to work but I'm having no luck.

I'm running Win 7 and its on Steam (which as you said doesn't allow it to run directly, so is that a problem or not?)

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

if there is no newer patch than .621, the trainer should still running... if there's a newer version I probably have to update the trainer first

however on Win Vista and 7 ist mostly necessary to right click on the trainer and choose "run as administrator" as well as disabling the DEP ;)

I just tried the trainer with the newest patch, and it didn't work.

When do you think a version for patch 1.0.1.141 (I think that's right) will be done?

Just an odd question but I was wondering if anyone else was having problems with their games using the trainer. I have searched a bit and read up on the updates but haven't found anything related to reduced movement except for the marshes... but in my game, after a certain point units will only move 1-2 tiles at a time. For example, fielding a destroyer as Japan with the Great Lighthouse bonus, the Merchant Navy(?) bonus gives me a theoretical range of 10 tiles. But when I move the destroyer, it will only move one tile before exhausting all 10 movement points, which seems rather odd. Likewise, ground units will have the same problem; workers that should have 2 movement points will only move 1 tile even though it is flat ground (not to mention they moved properly until I hit the medieval era.

As for the trainer, the only features I've used are the 100k gold and the 500 strategic resources... I have recently resorted to using the unlimited movement feature since it would take 15-20 turns to move a unit where it should have only taken 5. Loading up a game that I had not used the trainer in and was also finished before the two newest updates lets me move my units properly so I don't understand what is going on.

Top Bottom