Germany vs. Japan

Thanks.... thanks to all for the input...

I think, though, that we've reached the end of the thread...

I've just won the sucker with a Space Race victory... with 7 or 8 turns left...

Things were in a bit of doubt when my first source of uranium ran out... however, since everyone else had some, I had to pick one of 'em to bludgeon out of it (since no one would trade it to me for anything). China seemed the best choice, since one of their uraniums was just outside Beijing and Beijing was only maybe half a dozen tiles from the coast. I shipped all my war-ready stuff off the coast and then landed on Mao. Took a bit of time to get what I needed (I started a harbour in Anyang and an Airport in Beijing), but I got there...

Oh, yeah... I succeeded in kickin' Tokugawa to the curb too... seems the resource race turned out poorly for him!!! Since he had no iron to begin with (I had it all), he couldn't really keep up with me... especially not since I took his coal and oil away... once I had my RR's built, or going, it was pretty much all over...

Attached is a save with 10 turns left (I'd set the turns limit to 600, so that I wouldn't run out of time). I'd have won on victory points anyway.... huge lead over Spain...

:D:lol::D:lol::D:lol::D:lol::D:lol::king:

Attachments

• Germanic Tribes, 2101 AD.SAV
    627.8 KB · Views: 41
Glad you stuck with it. To get a better feel for the AI, try a standard map with the normal 8 nations at 540 turns. This will give you a difference perspective.

Oh, yeah... I succeeded in kickin' Tokugawa to the curb too... seems the resource race turned out poorly for him!!! Since he had no iron to begin with (I had it all), he couldn't really keep up with me... especially not since I took his coal and oil away... once I had my RR's built, or going, it was pretty much all over...

Good! They deserved it. Carry on... :lol:

Gratz Von Naumann!!! Glad you proved yourself to that brutal sadist tokugawa;)) That guy cannot live without war it appears... Even if he has more land that he can see and could inhabit and his armies are 20-30 turns away from your cities;D

Top Bottom