Goldeneye

Ren

Communist Nazi
Is there already a thread for dis game? There prob. is, oh well, it deserves to be moved up the list, if anyone sees the old one can they plz put a link in this one? thanks..anyway, who else here has gotten the Invincible cheat without cheating? Its quite easy when you know how its done *grin*:sniper:[plasma] :soldier: :shotgun: :goodjob:

Ironically someone mentioned how hard it was to get that cheat at school yesterday. He said you basically had to just keep on running...I have only played it multiplayer and have always wished that it would be offically released for the PC.

this was/is a fantastic game.It was groundbreaking at the time.
My favorite stage was the detention center 2?...the one where you started out in the cell.....sneaking aroung with the throwing knives was fun and challenging.
The Sniper Rifle!!!...no more to say.
That radio dish stage was tough.Even on the easy level.Took me awhile to open up the bonus stages....

We never did get an official sequel....I still wonder about that one.
Pefect Dark was also great but I wanted the goldeneye sequel.A bunch of money could have been made....someone was napping.

Just clearing some things up for those forgetful ones...The tank level was actually two levels: Streets of St Petersburg and Runway in Arkhangelsk, there is a Train level, the 'detention center' was the Military Archives (I can't remember where they were in the game)...My favourite level is probably the second Bunker level...Dell19, when I was a rookie, I downloaded a clip of how the cheat is done at a web site, I pretty sure it was the official Nintendo site..I'll have a look when I could be bothered....

It doesn't matter. I only played the game acouple of times at a friend's house and it is unlikely that I will ever play it again... Unless it came out on PC.

omg, are you guys talking about the title from n64?
yeah, whoa what a great game it was. Had lots of fun while playing with friends. It was the HL-CounterStrike of its day.

Originally posted by ren
Is there already a thread for dis game? There prob. is, oh well, it deserves to be moved up the list, if anyone sees the old one can they plz put a link in this one? thanks..anyway, who else here has gotten the Invincible cheat without cheating? Its quite easy when you know how its done *grin*:sniper:[plasma] :soldier: :shotgun: :goodjob:

I got all cheats (Invincibility too) and completed all levels at all difficulty...

Top Bottom