GOTM 96 Spoiler

CharlieChuck

Prince
I went for conquest, have nearly finished, although it's been a lot harder than I thought it would. The terrain isn't very helpful for conquest (or spaceship for that matter), and I had a bit of trouble with barbs early on (lost a city to them when I only had 3, capturing it back took a while). I also struggled a bit against river cities. I'm on course for a late finish, but I've managed to build a lot of wonders to help the score.

I had a lot of barbs arrive from the west, after losing the first city I started building warriors to protect the others, and help keep peace.

I ran out of time on this one. I was a turn away from discovering superconductor and had like 20 structural's built, but then I got busy last weekend and didn't get a chance to finish. Too busy at work. Maybe next month, it's just always so hard to finish.

I landed in 1661 AD. I made a lot of mistakes, but I'm learning and getting better. It was a little boring at the end - launching a ship that takes 30 years is boring. I like the 6 year ones better. I have to figure out the middle part of the game a bit better and get a cleaner build and launch next time.

Top Bottom