GotM turn 1 after unit move 1 tile game crashes

Phailak

Chieftain
Hi,

Haven't played Civ 6 in a few months, just loaded the latest GotM, loads fine but after I move my warrior 1 tile, game crashes. Tried GotM 17 and 18, same thing. Thought maybe it was my update, but I have the latest one.

Uninstalled the game, reinstalled, no dice. Updated vid card drivers, still same issue, did I miss something, an issue maybe with this latest patch?

Thanks

If you previously had any mods installed, they may be the culprit. Patches often break mods (and this patch broke quite a few) and not all mod authors have updated their mods for the patch. First step would be to disable all mods. If that doesn't work, second step would be to unsubscribe from all mods and manually delete them. If that works, then you can start reinstalling your mods one at a time.

If you never installed any mods, then I don't have any immediate ideas, since you're reinstalled the game. updated vid drivers, etc. You might try a clean reinstall (Steam uninstall, and then manually remove all traces of Civ VI before reinstalling).

Thanks, the complete uninstall seems to have done the trick, I guess something in the local files was causing an issue

Top Bottom