Governor Liang 'Infrastructure' Promotion Not Working?

jsurpless

Warlord
If I have Liang in a city with the 'Infrastructure' promotion, I should see a 30% modifiers under production when I mouse over, right?

For some reason, I don't seem to be seeing it - I'm getting 9 from tiles, +2 from a policy card and 0.5 from happiness

You need to be producing those buildings that the bonus applies to. There should be line then „from modifiers x”.

Yeah, that's the thing - it's not there when I'm producing one of those buildings

Yeah, that's the thing - it's not there when I'm producing one of those buildings

The tooltips are notoriously unreliable when it comes to city yields.

Only way to be sure is check to see how many hammers are needed to complete the building, then end the turn and check to see how many hammers you still need on the following turn. That'll tell you how many hammers were credited to the construction and you can check to see if that's 30% more than raw production or not.

I have found that the tooltips over the production only seem to show universal modifiers, and it never seems to me that it shows the situational bonuses like Liang's when it is only for certain types of buildings. I could be mistaken, this was from my personal experience.

the production tooltip doesn't reflect civic policy & governor bonus (wonder, unit...)
It took me a while to realize that Keshig is unaffected by Chivalry civic card but Feudal Contract, because the tooltip doesn't show that 50% production bonus

Top Bottom