-Focus on Realism
-Lots of Units

Enjoy!!!

Install ww2 map to C:/ User / Documents /My Games / Civ5 / maps
Install ww2 mod to C:/ User / Documents /My Games / Civ5 / mods

Don't forget to activate the mod
Select the Grand Strategy WW2 map in the setup and load scenario
Game pace has been customized for Standard speed only

WARNING CIV 5 WILL HAVE TROUBLE RUNNING THIS SCENARIO PAST TURN 40 UNTIL THE GAME GETS PROPERLY PATCHED!!!

Attachments

• TN3.jpg
    TN3.jpg
    337.2 KB · Views: 6,669
  • Tn4.jpg
    Tn4.jpg
    325.2 KB · Views: 5,793
  • WW2Grandstrategy.zip
    41.7 KB · Views: 1,739
Those screenshots are amazing. Europe and China certainly look like war zones!

two of the american carriers on hawaii look like transport
but you can load airplanes
the embark option was on!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well not for any foreseeable future. If someone ever wants to make new units for the scenario , i would send him my list.

I will try some more edits at some point .AI can be improved im sure...

Could you post a scenario with fast combat on? I have just the bare minimum settings for my graphics card and it takes me forever to watch unit attacks. I can't use my own worldbuilder, I've been having problems with it so maybe you could help ;)

you can do it yourself
on the scenario option in world map editor

Could you post a scenario with fast combat on? I have just the bare minimum settings for my graphics card and it takes me forever to watch unit attacks. I can't use my own worldbuilder, I've been having problems with it so maybe you could help ;)

you can do it yourself
on the scenario option in world map editor

Fail.

Outstanding detail put into this mod!!! Thanks so much!

One question/problem: Playing America at start, my Aircraft Carriers look like embarked land units, not like carriers at all. Any idea what my problem is?

Thanks again!

*Could someone post a map file with fast combat? I appriciate you posting a save file Pablod but I want a map file ;)*
Thanks for re posting it pablod :D

It's an excellent scenario, thank you!
But i noticed that France is not at war with Germany, and has no capital at the start.

How does the scenario tend to play out? Is it challenging for Germany to try to take out the USSR? Do England and America ever pose any real threat to the Western Front?

Also, has the game been patched sufficiently for this scenario to run past turn 40? It looks pretty cool.

I played this and on the second turn the British declared on me as the United States. So in 1940 the United States was at war with Canada and then Germany offers a Open Border agreement. You need to adjust the leaders Friend Foe adjuster. I liked how the map was layed out but Indonesia has never been part of the British Commonwealth. Indonesia has been an enemy of the British Empire during the Malayan emergency. Indonesia needs to be portuguese.

Top Bottom