Graphical Glich

Fugitive Sisyphus

Escape Artist
I bought Conquests online today (perhaps a bad idea) and installed it. However, there were slight graphical errors and when I ran one of the scenarios I get what is shown in the attached file. The game is playable (I think) but it is very annoying. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Edit: Ack. All the advisor's graphics make them unreadable and when I select the fourth one, the game crashes.

Attachments

• GraphicalGlich.JPG
    GraphicalGlich.JPG
    167.1 KB · Views: 298
It looks like the graphics files are corrupted, probably the wrong format. Reinstall if you can (I'm not sure if that is possible given how you purchased it).

watorrey said:
Do you have the latest 1.22 version?

Is it scenario specific or does it do it in the epic game?

Have you tried restarting the game and then loading a save?

I think the game came as version 1.22 because it says 1.22 on the main screen.

This still happens in all the scenarios and the regular game.

I have tried restarting the game and loading a save but the problem persists.

Could my problem be that I don't have the right version of the original Civilization III? The install program says "This version is only compatible with the ActiveMark Civilization III version." I have version 1.29. Is that the ActiveMark version? I looked on civ3.com but it does not seem to have the Civilization III patches anymore.

I have 48 hours to ask for a refund but I hate to think of the hours wasted in anticipation while downloading the progam.

ActiveMark is probably the place you bought it from. They expect you to have thier version of civ3 as well and is why it doesn't work. Quick... get your money back.

Yeah I will. I thought I would save time by buying it off the net. Well, thanks all.

Top Bottom