[GS] Great Bath video

I'm not totally following what you're saying. The Aryan peoples didn't radically change the genetic makeup of India. They did radically change its linguistic makeup, though.

I assume by evidence of Aryan migration you mean that the IVC wasn't already Aryan and that they arrived later. I don't know if we can say the chariot is a definitive marker for the Indo-Aryan language, but chariots do arrive in India at a rate consistent with chariots arriving elsewhere.

Arya shouldn't be used as an ethnic term. There are cognates elsewhere (possibly Ireland) and in most places it seems to mean noble. The one exception appears to be Iran. Out of India is a fringe view that isn't really supported by the evidence. Most would agree that there are non-Indo-European words in Sanskrit, which best works agaisnt the Out of India view.

Greek religion isn't the same as a religion in the Abrahamic sense. I think we don't want to go down a "no true Scotsman" path. Taoism is a philosophy of religion. The religion was already established and Taoism was a way to look at it. But I don't really think a Shavite is too dissimilar to a cult around Poseidon.
Let me summarise the whole popular ground facts for you.Max Muller see similarities among Sanskrit ,Latin etc.Linguist see it as a perfect language more refined than ancient European ones.He propose common origin and took their place of birth to present day Kazakhstan.He believe that these highly sophisticated people arrive in India after dominating other middle East cultures.Here comes 1920s damn they found a highly advanced civilization lying around Indus River.Now these aryans look like primitive and nomads.But still their language survive and displaced IVC one.Fortunately before any major breakthrough partition happens and they stick with aryan migration theory.
Mitani were praying to Indo - Aryan Gods like Indra but speaking a non Indo Aryan language and their Aryans lords started speaking local language.But they still manage to make advanced IVC to speak their language.
What I see is a deliberate attempt to find home for Sanskrit speakers outside India.Rig Veda is full of reference to oceans,rivers.Saraswati the major river is based between Indus and Ganga. How can someone find ocean in Kazakhstan.There is no reference of migration in Vedas or even in avesta.
Basically,I want to say that there still is lack of study in this regard.History is written by foreigners who had little knowledge of Indian Subcontinent in complete vicinity of natives.
Thats why I asked you to search Sanauli recent findings.And we definitely are way out of topic now.

Top Bottom