Great Lakes-NE USA

sorotan

Chieftain
This is my first attempt at a map. The forest-type was researched from the USDA and from Canada's Forestry websites. Obviously the resources are a little different than the actual area shown to make the map playable. But there's plenty of corn in Iowa, Copper and Iron in the UP of Michigan, and Rice (Wild Rice) in Minnesota.

I don't really know a lot of rivers in Canada (mostly from my morbid ignorance of Ontario-Quebec. I tweaked the map to allow flow of ships from the Great Lakes to Atlantic.

Please let me know what you think. The Map is Huge.... easily can hold 18 civs. When I get the RoM mod working (gonna try and reload the mod on my hard drive), I'll love playing the with the native tribes.

As a Michigander, I've think the Great Lakes need to be navigable.

Attachments

• GREAT LAKES.zip
    40 KB · Views: 233
Sounds quite good. Some screenshots would be nice. :)

When I Ctrl Alt PrintScreen, I get my desktop... Sooooo I took a couple photos of the map while running the World Builder with my iPhone. Here is the Lower Peninsula of Michigan and the Atlantic coast.

Attachments

• Great Lakes Screenshot 1.jpg
    Great Lakes Screenshot 1.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 382
  • Great Lakes Screenshot2.jpg
    Great Lakes Screenshot2.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 333
Here is the Western End of Lake Superior

Attachments

• Great Lakes Screenshot3.jpg
    Great Lakes Screenshot3.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 266
Nice, but doesn't pressing just printscreen works? I take screenshots all the time without ctrl or alt.

When I Ctrl Alt PrintScreen, I get my desktop... Sooooo I took a couple photos of the map while running the World Builder with my iPhone. Here is the Lower Peninsula of Michigan and the Atlantic coast.
Classic!

yeah, use the Prnt Scrn button. The screenshots should be in the "...\My Games\Beyond the Sword\ScreenShots" folder. Wherever you said the game should put file folders. Check "My Documents" and look for "My Games" or check the install directory.

Classic!

yeah, use the Prnt Scrn button. The screenshots should be in the "...\My Games\Beyond the Sword\ScreenShots" folder. Wherever you said the game should put file folders. Check "My Documents" and look for "My Games" or check the install directory.

gracias!

just press print screen. open MS paint. paste with r-click or ctrl+V. and save as .jpg :goodjob:

Top Bottom