• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Great Library (Apolyton)

i have to fix my cd rom 1st if i do play markus he will have to play me on deity 1x1 large map.also i will go for the high score just to prove by far i am much better than you eyesofnight. You wont be able to say much if i can get a civ rating of 5000% on deity level. Beside my secrets weapons that i have been playing games as a republic and demoracy so i know the quickest to the other player govt collaspe since most players play republic.

[This message has been edited by HIEROPHANT (edited July 15, 2001).]

Markus has never beaten me on 1x1x and on 2x2x he doesn't have a chance in hell of beating me. So no, he's not better than me. That is not to say though that I don't respect his abilities. If you beat markus I will guarantee a game with you.

That hardly ever happens number 1, and number 2 close contact situation favor me. 90% of the time if we meet by 3200BC the game will go my way.

Originally posted by woke23:
These forums both serve the same goal: to discuss civ2. In addition i read them both, and find them both good.

Regretably, there seem to be those with needy egos who prefer attacking other players rather than discussing civ2. And I must say that I am losing my patience trying seperate valued insights and information from these incessant attacks. When will it end?

I have noticed that the discussion (which I have contributed to at times) really does not serve the original topic about the GL.

If HEIROPHANT or EyesOfNight will open a new thread, I give permission for a moderator to move all my non-GL related posts in this thread to that new thread, if it's possible; and I'll stick to GL-related stuff in this thread, too.

Top Bottom