Great Library

My normal strategy depends on the Great Library. Therefore, I've gotten pretty good at building it.

Industrious civs start with masonry, allowing you to "store" shields by starting on the Pyramids long before you have literature, and switching later on.

Being Industrious isn't essential, however. Usually by the time I'm ready to start Wonder building (normally after my capitol has built the intial exploring warriors, 3 settlers, and a temple), the AI is willing to sell me masonry for a reasonable amount of gold. I good tip on when to start pre-building the G.Library is when you start seeing the popup messages "The so-and-so's have begun building the Pyramids."

I play Normal Maps/Continents/8 civs/Monarch.

-Arrian

To edit the thing down to your name, you need to have posted some messages (20 I think).

After, you go to User CP et edit profile.

Originally posted by usaparatrooper
How do i show the right game level i play under my name ?

Seems to be a misunderstanding...

The title under your name is for your postcount, it hasn't anything to do with the level you are playing

Commercial civ is a good one for getting the Great Library because you start with Alphabet. Now add on Industrious (for the fast workers improving the wonder building city) and you see the French are a good choice for the GL.

magnus

your quote from matt johnson - is that the one and only The The? i bought soul mining when it came out, and i still play it now 20 years later.

or maybe i've got the wrong matt johnson and you have no idea what i'm babbling on about :crazyeyes

d

Top Bottom