Great Person/Spy name list?

Keejus

Prince
I've noticed that there is a pretty big pool of names that great people are drawn from, and it'd be cool to see just how much representation the list has. I also like how each civ gets unique spy names.

But for all my efforts, none of these names seem to be around on the internet, and I can't seem to find 'em in the game folder, either. Does anyone have either list?

I know for a fact that Steve Jobs is in as a Great Merchant.

Also, for spies, I remember Mr. Eks for England and Georg and Natter for Austria.

Apple fans would probably call him a Great Scientist or Great Artist. I would have made him a Great Prophet. :crazyeye:

Haha yep, I would have liked to see that too.

At least I think they understand the Civ Community well enough to not include him as a GE/GA

It would be nice if they included the GP names with descriptions in the Civilopedia, as they do for CSes with the same traits but different names.

@Keejus (OP)

The file you are looking for is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\sid meier's civilization v\assets\DLC\Expansion\Gameplay\XML\Text\PL_PL\CIV5GameTextInfos_Spies_Expansion.xml

Each civ has 10 spy names. I would have posted the file but it would be pretty long in XML so just take a look at the file yourself.

Hope this helps.

BTW If you index your civ folder (ie via woindows indexing) you will be able to search the entire civ directory from windows explorer, and thus search within files for the things you are interested in.

Top Bottom