GS No Mods

Game started. This Game had 4 AI/4 Player. I made another one having 8 player. Please join this one too:
Code: ynaaL

We are now at 5/8. 3 more needed. Anyone can join.No mods.

We are now at 6/8. Just 2 more needed. Anyone can join.No mods.

Who's turn is it? Game hasn't advanced since 2 weeks. I don't even know who to kick, since I don't know who's turn it is.

I am ready to play...
By the way, I'll be on holydays from the 29th of july onward and will not be connected to internet. I'll be back on both games (8 and 4 people) on the 15th of august.

I'm also away 6th to 16th August with no internet access for the same 2 games

Who's turn is it? Game hasn't advanced since 2 weeks. I don't even know who to kick, since I don't know who's turn it is.
If you load the game it will tell you who the game is waiting on. When I looked Tuesday, I think it was the player right before me.

Are you guys serious? Why commit to a game like this when you know you were going to be gone for weeks? That's extremely inconsiderate to the rest of us! I can see missing a day or two but a couple weeks?! Seriously guys wtf!!!

Maybe next time mention this when you create the game so we know not to join it.

In-game name is Erdnase. Please remove me from this game. There's too much BS now. People need to learn how to be considerate and make their moves promptly.

@Bulla
If you want such a game, then play online games, not cloud games. What do you expect ? A cloud game with 8 people makes a turn every 1 or 2 days. If the game lasts for 250 turns, that makes an average 250 x 1.5 = 375 days = one year. And you complain about a 2 weeks delay ? Are you serious ?
By the way, I don't want to play with people that feel "inconsiderated" because I'll be out of internet for 15 days. I don't want to inflict you such a suffering and therefore I have quit your games.

Thank you very much. When you learn to make turns more promptly hit me up. Till then have fun stalling them. Also, what do I expect in a world where there is internet literally everywhere? I expect people to take turns in a day or two. I expect people to not disappear into a cave for half a month. I expect people to be considerate of others. I don't wish to play with people who only think about themselves. Is that clear enough for you?

Also, that's some of the dumbest logic I've ever heard. The game is already going to take a while to finish so hey guys don't mind me I'm just going to make it take even longer. Like seriously? Did you read back what you wrote or did you literally just type the first excuse that popped into your head?

@Bulla
If you want such a game, then play online games, not cloud games. What do you expect ? A cloud game with 8 people makes a turn every 1 or 2 days. If the game lasts for 250 turns, that makes an average 250 x 1.5 = 375 days = one year. And you complain about a 2 weeks delay ? Are you serious ?
By the way, I don't want to play with people that feel "inconsiderated" because I'll be out of internet for 15 days. I don't want to inflict you such a suffering and therefore I have quit your games.
FYI, learn to read. This isn't my game kid. I asked to be removed from it. So you actually quit Bitula's game. Great job. What a moron.

It's fine if one is away for few weeks if you indicate. This is a cloud game. Note however, I still don't know who is the one currently not making his move. Probably someone has joined outside civfanatics. Maybe I'll just create a private game so only forum readers would be aware of it.

@bitula If you hover over the game you can see who's move it is. This should be checked by the host daily. Currently, it's keter's move. Also, I'm still in this game. Please remove me. Thank you.

Top Bottom