GTX 760 issues?

robbie380

Chieftain
When I loaded the game up I was having flickering issues in the game. After I switched to the Intel 4600 card the issues were resolved. Anyone else having problems?

760 is slightly below recommended GTX 770, but it should massively outperform your integrated graphics.

I strongly suggest you get the latest drivers. If your are overclockering, revisit your overclock. Flickering could just be from an unstable overclock.

Yes having this exact issue on a GTX 760, basic troubleshooting didn't work. The title text, button backgrounds (blue area), leader images and health bars would flicker in and out and often disappear completely. Rest of the graphics was rendering ok.

Will upgrade my drivers, have been running an old set since they were the only ones that would keep the system stable on other games. Hopefully won't get the dreaded CTD's I was getting with the other recent drivers.

Happy to report the 375.57 drivers (I installed clean without PhysX or the 3D packages) are working without CTD's for this game over an hour of play. Can't comment on whether the CTD's on other games will crop up though.

I updated my drivers to 375.57. My previous settings had Civ 6 playing in windowed mode. Now it is full screen and stretched awkwardly to fit the screen. Plus I can't click on anything to change the settings.

Wait...I tabbed out to write this post and I tabbed back and it is some sort of strange non windowed but non full screen mode. It is filling up about 1/3rd of my screen but I can click things now. I had to restart to get the proper resolution, but the problem is fixed now.

Top Bottom