Guess the map

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna go ahead and guess fishing activity.

How about you guess my map first because I posted mine first ? :)

Oh yes that's right. Let's see...

EDIT: Gosh, I really don't know. Some kind of alliance, or confederation?
I was going to guess fishing markets, but there's a lot of landlocked countries there...

From the color, something to do with poo.

Difficult one. I can't find anything that can connect Great Britain and Iceland with Madagascar and Afghanistan. It doesn't seem to have something to do with religion, longevity (Japan and Afghanistan in the same group) or economy (again - Japan and Afghanistan together). Also producing drugs do not apply (Iceland?) or multiculture. The key is to find the connection between Afghanistan and Japan/GB IMO.

I got two maps in one post -- two! -- and I got ninja'd to posting the next map. :(

You got it. Faster than I expected. I was predicting answers relating solely to deteriorating ice sheets. :goodjob:

I was up in Northern Quebec this summer and saw a map with similar block patterns.

It's the Human Development Index, right?

Not that hard when 'HumanDevelopment' is used as the filename. ;)

Bad map quality, but whatever.

Is it... Risk? I think the countries in dark are all tiles in Risk. But... well I can't place Russia then. Nor what's the Congo in risk.

I got two maps in one post -- two! -- and I got ninja'd to posting the next map. :(
But... but... those maps only got posted because I guessed the map before it and then got ninja'd trying to post my map. :(

Is it... Risk? I think the countries in dark are all tiles in Risk. But... well I can't place Russia then. Nor what's the Congo in risk.
Yeah you're right. Darker countries are territories in all versions of Risk, lighter are different in some versions (Ukraine/Russia and Central Africa/Congo). You go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom