Gustavus Rex play Immortal game as Gustavus Rex!

Gustavus Rex

Prince
Hello comrades!

I found myself home alone for a weekend and decided to try this Lets Play-business we all love so much. I have no decent microphone and can barley speak english so the sound is crappy and you probably will have problems to hear what I try to say.

Anyway. This is my first, and possibly last.

The playlist!

Thanks for putting these up. I didn't get a chance to watch seriously yet, but I checked out quite a bit and thought you did a great job. The audio is fine and their is no issue with the accent at all... in fact I think it makes you more interesting haha. Hope its not the last, also hoping you may try out a deity game. Definitely understand what you are saying about playing on immortal though, but I think deity will get you a lot more interest.

@BruinBound: Thanks for the kind words! You are American right? I wouldn't mind if you point out the worst language-issues I tend to repeat. :)

I had a great deal of fun doing this so there will be more whenever I get "home-alone-time" next. We'll see about Deity though... I don't mind less attention at this point so there will at least be one more Immortal before I step up.

Update: I finished this game yesterday and all parts is uploading right now. Youtube will take it's time but in a couple of days the playlist should be complete.

@BruinBound: Thanks for the kind words! You are American right? I wouldn't mind if you point out the worst language-issues I tend to repeat. :)

Yep, I am American, but that hardly qualifies me as the greatest linguist :lol: The only thing I noticed is when you say "gems". The G sound should be similar to germ/join/Jeremy. I thought you were saying "games" at first :). Otherwise everything was fine, so maybe its only the luxury resources... can't wait for a CS to gift you jewelry. :goodjob:

The only improvement I would suggest is to turn down the game sounds, they are a little too loud compared to your voice. I think we'd like to hear them but more faintly.

Yep, I am American, but that hardly qualifies me as the greatest linguist :lol: The only thing I noticed is when you say "gems". The G sound should be similar to germ/join/Jeremy. I thought you were saying "games" at first :). Otherwise everything was fine, so maybe its only the luxury resources... can't wait for a CS to gift you jewelry. :goodjob:

The only improvement I would suggest is to turn down the game sounds, they are a little too loud compared to your voice. I think we'd like to hear them but more faintly.

Thanks! I'll improve my way of saying Gems! The he overall sound-quality will hopefully get better. I try to get a good setup up n running and I even bought a decent microphone! :lol:

Update: All parts is up on the tube so my first time ever LP is officially completed! :cool:

It became a typical Sweden-game of mine. Honor/Patronage with a dip in Commerce. The endgame was a disaster on my part - I could have united the world in a beautiful empire and dominated the world politics for a righteous diplomatic victory but instead I sank into a dark age of revolt terror and lazy domination! Enjoy!

Typical swedish speaks fluent english and apologises :D Greetings from Finland. Your accent is very good like most people from Sweden but of course it's good to speak even better

Ahh, the lovely swedish accent... God how I hate it (I have it too obviously)

Tbh though: You english is completely fine. No need to appologize

Nice vid mate! Keep it up

Typical swedish speaks fluent english and apologises :D Greetings from Finland. Your accent is very good like most people from Sweden but of course it's good to speak even better

Ahh, the lovely swedish accent... God how I hate it (I have it too obviously)

Tbh though: You english is completely fine. No need to appologize

Nice vid mate! Keep it up

Thanks! Makes me slightly more confident in making these things.

I truly hate the our swedish accent to. The only thing I hate more is swedes trying to avoid it and fail so I wont even try to go there! :)

Top Bottom